Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families
Promotes patients independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions
Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients
Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards
Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel
FEMALE HAAD-RN/DOH-RN APPLICANTS WITH OR WITHOUT EXPERIENCE
One of the leading hotel is urgently requires a guest relations manager for the booking, coordination, and management of the total guest affairs in the hotel.candidate with good knowledge of hotel operation should apply.
The selected candidate will be required to start immediately, any nationality can apply
• Maintains employee- related database/s by ensuring that the details are up-to-date
• Updates attendance register and ensures accuracy of the records
• Prepares individual employee file during on boarding and keeps them updated by filing essential documents / records accordingly
• Keeps and updates soft copies of all employee passports, employment cards, and emirates ID
• Prepares induction pack for new staff. Ensures that all points in employee on-boarding checklist are covered.
• Orders uniforms for new staff if required. Maintains the uniform supply/ inventory.
• Orders pantry supplies on a monthly basis. Keeps the inventory to ensure adequate availability of stocks.
• Orders stationery supplies and maintains the inventory
• Generates headcount reports and submits them in a timely manner as required by global Accounting and global Human Resources
• Renews post office box annually. Bears a post office representative card in order to collect parcels/ documents for the company
• Reviews monthly laundry invoice and solve discrepancies, if any
• Works closely with Human Resources colleague with regards to facility-wide records management
• Creates posters for employee events, communications, and announcements. Tidies up Human Resources group email.
• Renders support to Human Resources colleague during recruitment of hourly and junior weekly staff
• Books hotel accommodation for visitors and tickets for business travel. Assist Neovia Dubai employees on visa – related requirements as needed for business travel.
• Functions as receptionists whenever required in Dubai
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:Minimum Graduate or High school grade with 0 -1 year in storekeeping functionsto meet procurement and store-keeping objectives aimed at excelling customer delivery.Keep raw material, spares, finished products and other stock items well stacked in the designated storage locations,
Position :Waiter, Waitress, Kitchen helper, Cleaner, Helper, Chef and CookAsian nationality Indian, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri lanka and PhilippinesJob SummaryAssist to perform a variety of tasks, from preparing the food, stocking supplies, serving, handling cash, greeting & answering questions from the customers.Hands-on experience in cashier duties
ability to participate works , prioritize responsibilities of the areaStrong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize and work independentlypreferred Ability to work flexibleIndian,Pakistan,Nepal
Qualifications :Good level of Englishexercise general control over all activitiesmake sure to always keep the hotel cleanApplicant should have pleasing personality with a proper hygiene,can deal with client, and can provides complete administrative and clerical work.Good English communication skills and Excellent Guest Relation SkillsAttractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate.
Restaurant Manager (Lebanese or Syrian Nationality only may apply)Planning and monitoring staffing schedules. Ensuring adequate staffing levels and work division. Ensuring tasks are completed on time. Providing employees with equipment’s to simplify work. Promoting a positive environment at work. Ensuring space is efficiently used to avoid congestion at the work.Responsibilities:1. Business Activities
Ensure that the outlet operations and brand guidelines are adhered to as required by the company and the franchise standards.
Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability
Preparing reports, including staff control, food control and sales.2. People Management and Administration
Train all customer service staff to be “the face” of the restaurant by being warm, friendly and customer focused.
Manage and supervise staff and providing them with feedback.
Hold daily pre-opening staff meeting as well as monthly staff meeting
Conduct the necessary food quality check on daily basis to ensure consistency
Support in the training of new staff members
Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company’s uniform standards.
Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations.
Advising customers on menu choice.
Organizing and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
Ensure an efficient Rota management system whereby restaurants are staffed appropriately.3. Food Hygiene, Safety and Sanitation
Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, local laws, and ordinances.
Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.